In this buyer’s guide, we have included all the important factors to consider when buying Smart Locks. We would recommend using Keyless Entry Door Lock – TEEHO Electronic Keypad Deadbolt with Keypads – Keyed Entry – Anti-Peeping Password – Easy Installation – Matte Black. as it is available at a reasonable price.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Smart Locks you can buy right now. Below you’ll find our more detailed reviews & buyer’s guide, which should help answer any questions you may have before purchasing your new Smart Locks.
List of Best Smart Locks
The Best Smart Locks: Reviews
How do you know which Smart Locks is best for you? Many factors can influence your decision when you buy a Smart Locks. For example, price is an important consideration. You want to get the most value for your money. But other factors may also influence your decision, such as:
- What kind of materials does it use? The material used in construction is one of the most important considerations. Each material has its pros and cons. For example, aluminum is stronger than glass but more prone to scratches, while plastic is less expensive than metal but can be more prone to cracking if you drop your phone on hard surfaces.
- Does it have what you need? If you’re looking for a good product, you must first look at its features. The more features it has, the better. The more complicated the product is, the more expensive it will be. It’s important to find a balance between quality and price.
- What is the quality of the item? The quality of the product is usually determined by its durability and how well it can handle wear and tear. This is especially true for Smart Locks, where poor-quality products may break down after a few months or less.
- How much does it cost? Finally, price is important in choosing the right Smart Locks for yourself because not all products are priced equally. Sometimes, paying more can mean getting better quality products or even more benefits than what cheaper products provide.
- Is this product worth my money? There are many different types of Smart Locks on the market today, so you need to find one that will give you good value for money without breaking the bank. You should also consider how sturdy it is and how much use it can get before needing replacement or repair.
- Is it easy to use? There’s no point in buying a product if you have to spend hours figuring out how it works before you can use it properly. Ensure instructions are clear and easy to follow so you can start using your purchase without delay when you get home from the store.
- How good is the customer service policy? If you want to be sure that you will be able to use the product without any hassle in case something goes wrong, then you need to know what kind of customer service the company offers.
Keyless Entry Door Lock - TEEHO Electronic Keypad Deadbolt with Keypads - Keyed Entry - Anti-Peeping Password - Easy Installation - Matte Black
$33.99 in stock
1 used from $32.63
- Passcode Entry: This keypad lock provides 20 access codes for family use and an available temporary code for the single guest entry.
- One-Time Code: A one-time door opening password can be set, and the password will be automatically deleted after use.
- Smart-Locking: 'Automatic door lock' can be set to lock automatically in 10-99s; 'one-touch auto-lock' can press and hold any key on keypad for 2 seconds to lock the door.
- Security deadbolt: it is a reliable home protection assistant, with a sturdy aluminum alloy, IP54 weather resistance, long term durability, anti peeping user code protection, low battery indicator, solid lock cylinder.
- Easy Installation: For men and women, you can install in minutes with just a screwdriver; Satisfaction Guaranteed: 30-day money back, free replacement in 1 year and lifetime after-customer service from the date of purchase; Online phone calls service from Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm PDT; 24/7 online after-sales email service!
Kwikset 99380-001 Halo Wi-Fi Smart Lock Keyless Entry Electronic Keypad Deadbolt Featuring SmartKey Security, Satin Nickel
- Wi-Fi Enabled: Kwikset Halo smart lock is a Wi-Fi connected door lock that connects directly to your home Wi-Fi network and smartphone for a secure smart home that does not require a third party smart home hub, panel or subscription
- 250 Customer User Codes: Create up to 250 unique user codes for friends, family, or guests that you can disable, or delete from the Kwikset app; Set schedules for custom user codes from your smartphone using the Kwikset app as well
- Receive Notifications: Receive notifications of your lock's activity and view the lock event history from your smartphone using the Kwikset app
- SmartKey Security: Protects against advanced break-in techniques and allows you to re-key your lock yourself in seconds
- Voice Assistant: Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
eufy Security Smart Lock Touch & Wi-Fi, Fingerprint Scanner, Keyless Entry Door Lock, Smart Wi-Fi Lock, Bluetooth Electronic Deadbolt, Touchscreen Keypad, BHMA Certified, IP65 Weatherproofing
$209.99 in stock
4 used from $175.99
- - Your Finger is the Key: Smart Lock recognizes your fingerprint in just 0.3 seconds and unlocks your door in 1 second—it’s faster than fumbling for your keys.
- - Control From Anywhere: With its all-new Wi-Fi connectivity, you can control Smart Lock from absolutely anywhere via the eufy Security app.
- - Always Has Your Back: Even when you’re in a hurry, Smart Lock is ready to protect your home. A built-in sensor detects when your door is closed and locks it automatically behind you, every time.
- - Multiple Ways to Unlock: Open Smart Lock using your fingerprint, with your phone via the eufy Security app, or by using the keypad or key.
- - Built to Last: With a sturdy zinc alloy and stainless steel frame, Smart Lock is tested to handle the comings and goings of a busy household for over 30 years. The IP65 rating ensures that come rain or shine, your front door is protected.
August Smart Lock, 2nd Generation, HomeKit enabled (Silver)
3 used from $129.99
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Connect your August smart lock to Alexa to Lock, unlock and check lock status. Alexa can also provide notifications when your batteries are running low so you can proactively replace them, or you can set up smart reorders to make sure you always have replacement batteries when you need them.
Smart Lock Keyless Entry Deadbolt Door Locks,hornbill Smart Lock Front Door,Digital Electronic Bluetooth Deadbolt Door Lock Works with APP,Code Auto Lock for Hotel Airbnb Home(Not included G2 Gateway)
$89.99 in stock
1 used from $77.50
- Keyless Entry Door Lock: Lock and unlock with Smartphone, Keypad, and Mechanical Key. Control keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone. You’ll have comfort in knowing your doors status to have such a new house essentials.
- Control Access for Anyone: Grant access for a few weeks, a few hours, a few minutes, and revoke them again whenever you need to. It’s up to you. Give a temporary codes to guests, visitors, housekeepers or employees. Never worry about lost, stolen or copied keys again.
- Keeping Your Home Safe: Locks automatically as you leave. Smart Lock Front Door set out to provide extra home security with auto lock (5-120s, Customize) to keep your house safe. After somebody enter incorrect passcode 5 times, this smart lock will be automatically locked for 5 minutes. Our digital electronic door lock also owns the latest anti-peep technology to let you be reassured.
- Simple DIY Installation: Install in about 20 minutes with a screwdriver and a drill, and follow the instruction to easily install Smart Door Locks. Compatible with exterior wooden doors where keyed entry & Fits most standard residential wooden door,【The door thickness is from 1.49 inches to 1.88 inches and the deadbolt only fits the depth of 60 mm or 70 mm】
- Smart Reminder: Smart Lock or APP will remind you to replace the battery. When the smart lock keyless lock in low battery, Smart Locks will alarm, or you can check the battery level in the APP. You could temporary charging your keyless door lock by using a 9V battery. Any question such as installation or App problems(or for more gateway information) please feel free to contact us.
August Wi-Fi, (4th Generation) Smart Lock – Fits Your Existing Deadbolt in Minutes, Matte Black
11 used from $155.03
- UPGRADE YOUR EXISTING DEADBOLT: August smart locks fit on the inside of your door, making your regular deadbolt smarter, more secure and way more convenient. Keep your keys just in case (but you won’t need them).
- GRANT ACCESS WITH THE AUGUST APP: Forget key copying. Quickly and easily share permanent, scheduled or temporary access to your home with friends, family and other people you trust, and never put a key under the doormat again.
- EASY TO INSTALL ON ANY DOOR: Even if you’re not so handy, installation only takes about 10 minutes. August locks fit perfectly over most single cylinder deadbolts and aren't much bigger than your original thumbturn.
- AUTO-LOCKS AND UNLOCKS: August Wi-Fi Smart Lock is able to Auto-Unlock as you get home for totally hands-free unlocking (optional). With Auto-Lock and DoorSense, your home automatically secures once your door is closed, or after a set amount of time.
- WORKS SEAMLESSLY WITH YOUR SMART HOME: Built-in Wi-Fi allows your lock to work with your favorite voice assistant, including Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, Samsung SmartThings and more.
Wyze Lock WiFi & Bluetooth Enabled Smart Door Lock, Wireless & Keyless Entry, works with Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant, Fits on Most Deadbolts, Includes Wyze Gateway - A Certified for Humans Device
$116.99 in stock
- Wyze smart lock: Lock or unlock your door from anywhere using the Wyze app. Wyze Lock connects to your WiFi via the included Wyze Lock Gateway. Enable auto-lock and auto-unlock to never have to think about keys or codes again
- Certified for Humans – Smart home made easy for non-experts. Setup with Alexa is simple.
- Simple sharing: Wyze Lock lets you easily share access to your home with friends, family, contractors, dog walkers, and really, whoever you want. See a history of lock and unlock events. Wyze Lock gives you complete control of who has access to your home
- Door position detection: Wyze Lock not only tells you the lock status, but also if the door is open or closed. Unlike other locks, Wyze Lock has a built-in gyroscope to know the position of the door. No need for separate sensors
- Keyless door entry: Simply walk up to your door and have it unlock automatically and then lock behind you once you're inside. Purchase Wyze Lock Keypad and Wyze Cam separately for added security and surveillance. Works with your current key and deadbolt.
eufy Security Smart Lock Touch, Fingerprint Keyless Entry Door Lock, Bluetooth Electronic Deadbolt, Touchscreen Keypad, IP65 Weatherproofing, Compatible with Wi-Fi Bridge (Sold Separately)
$129.99 in stock
2 used from $109.99
- 【Fingerprint Identification】: Smart Lock recognizes your fingerprint in just 0.3 seconds, and unlocks your door in 1 second. It’s faster than fumbling for your keys.
- 【4 Ways to Unlock】: Open in an instant using your fingerprint, unlock via the eufy Security app with Bluetooth, or by using either the electronic keypad or the key. Works with Wi-Fi Bridge for remote control (sold separately).
- 【Automatic Locking】: A built-in sensor detects when your door is closed and locks it automatically, keeping your home secure even when you’re in a hurry.
- 【All-Weather Protection】: With an IP65 weatherproof rating, Smart Lock is ready to protect homes in any location. It’s capable of withstanding temperatures ranging from -30°C/-22°F to 70°C/158°F as well as rainfall.
- 【Protecting Your Privacy】：Stores your fingerprint and in-app data locally—rather than on the cloud—to keep your personal information safe and private.
Sifely Keyless Entry Door Lock, Keypad Door Lock, Keyless Door Lock, Fingerprint Door Lock, Biometric Door Lock, Keypad Entry Door Lock, Passcode Code Door Lock, Digital Smart Door Lock (Smart Lock)
$129.99 in stock
- [Rental Hosts & Homeowners] Sifely smart door lock is a great solution for airbnb short-term rental hosts, rental property management, and self-housing resident. Generate passcode remotely and share it to your visitors.
- [Multiple Ways To Unlock] Advanced 5-in-1 Keyless Entry Smart Door Lock: Fingerprint + Code + Fob + Smartphone + Key.
- [Easy Installation] Easy to install in minutes with just a phillips screwdriver. No extra drills needed. No locksmith needed. Door handle is reversible for both left and right handed doors. Due to lock size, it may interfere with screen doors.
- [Remote Control] If paired with Sifely WiFi Gateway (Optional Add-on, Sold Separately), you can lock/unlock your smart door lock anywhere anytime, set up codes remotely and check real-time access logs.
- [Satisfaction Guaranteed] App/Software is free to use forever. No hidden charges or long-term costs. 30-day money back guarantee, 1-year product warranty and a lifetime customer support following the date of purchase.
Smart Deadbolt, SMONET Fingerprint Electronic Deadbolt Door Lock with Keypad-Bluetooth Keyless Entry Keypad Smart Deadbolt App Control, Ekeys Sharing, App Monitoring Auto Lock for Homes and Hotel
$119.99 in stock
- Keyless Entry Door Lock- SMONET Smart Lock can recognize your fingerprint in just 0.5 seconds, and unlock your door in 1 second, faster than fumbling for your keys. Compatible with Alexa or Google Assistant (Requires a wifi gateway to hook it up to Internet, sold separately)
- Smart Bluetooth Keypad Lock - Not only bring you security and trust, but also bring you a brand-new smart home. Five ways to unlock your door - APP, Keypad, Fingerprint, IC Fob and Mechanical Keys. Paring with Smonet wifi gateway, device user could remotely control your smart door lock anywhere anytime, set up codes remotely and check real-time access log.
- Customize Management- Sign in APP of Bluetooth Locks for Front Door, you could check the records about unlocking and wrong passcode in real time. Code Door Lock allow setting to generate Timed, Permanent, One-time or Customized passcode for guests, friends, housekeepers or employees.
- Smart Locks for Front Door- Intuitive touchscreen display, Alloy body, Long Battery Life, 4pcs AA batteries can provide 5000 openings (approx. 6 months), For security reason, it will automatically lock for 5 minutes when enter the password incorrectly more than 5 times. A great solution for home hotel Airbnb etc.
- Customer Service Warranty- 1-year warranty and free life-time technical support. Any question such as installation or App problems(or for more gateway information) please feel free to contact us.
Best Smart Locks: Buying Guide
It would be great if every purchase we made was carefully thought through and planned. We would budget, save and only make the purchase if we could pay for it in cash, right? The truth is that almost everyone is vulnerable to making impulse purchases, both large and small. But while it can be fun at the moment, impulse shopping can also cause feelings of guilt and regret, not to mention financial hardship and debt. So how do you find the middle ground?
How we choose
We broke down our research and analysis process into different rating factors. We use each product’s weighted performance in each category to determine our overall rankings, but we recommend you pay closer attention to the most important criteria. Our experts recommended the following factors when shopping Smart Locks:
- Customer Feedback
Understand The Product’s Quality
Sometimes it can be challenging to find quality products worth your money. With so many options, it’s hard to know what you’re buying into. The best way to ensure you are getting the best Smart Locks for your needs is by understanding the qualities of a product.
The best Smart Locks is the one that lasts a long time. They must be durable and reliable if you want them to work for an extended period. To understand your product’s durability, you must look at the quality before making purchases.
You will find this information on the packaging or from reading reviews online. It may take some effort, but in the end, knowing about these things can save you money and provide peace of mind when making a purchase decision.
Check The Brand Label Of The Product
The best way to find the Smart Locks is by checking for the label of a trusted brand. It will ensure that you are getting the most out of your money and not wasting it on something that doesn’t work or isn’t worth it.
Making a purchase decision can be tricky, especially regarding something as important as health and safety. With so many choices, how can you know if you’re buying the best Smart Locks? There’s one way that’s always reliable: look for the brand label of the product because these brands have been around long enough to prove their quality and safety standards. You may not be able to find a better option than one from this list.
Product labels are designed to provide information about what materials were used in production, where they were made, what hazards might exist with use and more. These labels will also tell you about any certifications or qualifications the company has met.
Read Reviews From Consumers
Knowing a product’s pros and cons is essential before making a purchase. There are many reviews from customers who have tried the Smart Locks, so it will be easier to see what could happen if you buy this item. It will help ensure that your expectations match the reality of the product.
Purchasing an item without knowledge or research can lead to dissatisfaction, buyer’s remorse, and wasted money on something that doesn’t work well for you. The more information we have about a potential purchase, the better chance we will meet our needs by buying one specific thing over another. You don’t want to regret spending your hard-earned money on something that will not meet your needs.
Make Comparisons Between Prices And Quality
Buying the best Smart Locks can be difficult. The first thing you should do is make sure that you get the best quality for your money. It means comparing prices and reviews of products on various sites to determine which one has more value for what they charge or is cheaper but not as good quality. Price, durability, and functionality can influence your buying decision.
To make sure you’re making an informed decision before committing to a purchase, it’s essential to understand what product best suits your needs. This way, you won’t have buyer’s remorse after spending money on something that will break or wear out after only a few uses.
With the rise in technology, comparing prices and quality is easier before buying. Where to buy can depend on what you are looking for. You want to ensure you’re getting a reasonable price and a product that will last long-term.
Seek The Opinion Of Friends And Family
Do you have a product that needs to be purchased? If so, ask your friends and family for their opinion before you do anything else. They may not even know the Smart Locks, but they can help guide you in the right direction. Once you find out what people think about it, go from there!
However, it’s essential to know what you want before asking them to give a more informed answer. Many different Smart Locks on the market do the same thing, but some may be better suited for certain people.
Consumer Feedback & Return Policy
It’s always a good idea to know what you’re getting before making the purchase. It is especially true when buying the Smart Locks, where finding product quality can be tricky. To give yourself peace of mind in your purchasing decision, try searching for reviews from other buyers or asking them questions about their experience with that particular item if they have an account on the site. If all else fails and you still want more information before deciding, take advantage of the free return policy!
Check The Warranty
When looking for the Smart Locks, it is essential to check the warranty. If your purchase has a defect, you can get it fixed without breaking the budget. Or, if you’re lucky enough that something doesn’t go wrong and the product lasts for several years, then you’ll still be covered by the warranty in case anything does happen!
There are many different warranties on the Smart Locks out there to help consumers know what they are getting before making a purchase. A good example is how some manufacturers offer long-time warranties on certain items while others only cover them.
#1. How Much Should I Spend on a Smart Locks?
Generally, a Smart Locks is going to live with you for years. Paying more for your product will reward you every time you fast open the lid with increased your speed, better quality accuracy and a sweet view. Again, the average cost of a new Smart Locks is between $$ and $$$. Sure, you get out on some luxury features.
#2. How to use Smart Locks carefully?
First, it’s always important to read the instructions from start to finish before using Smart Locks for the first time. This is important because it’ll help you avoid mistakes that could result in wasting your money or hurting yourself.
#3. How to keep the Smart Locks safe?
Read the warnings on the packaging. The warnings will let you know if there are any special considerations you should be aware of about using the Smart Locks.
Follow all safety precautions listed on the label, and keep children away from your cleaning supplies!
Make sure that any cleaning solution you use is compatible with your equipment.
In general, all of the above Smart Locks are pretty good. If you buy any of them, you will get what you want. Of course, it is worth mentioning that the best product is the one that meets your unique requirement. These Smart Locks are very high quality and are built to last. Thanks for reading, and happy shopping!
Finally, it is time to review these top 10 best products. Now you know the best ten products of this year’s marketplace. And now it’s up to you which one you prefer now. You can decide to buy only one or maybe more. We trust that this article has helped you make a decision, and we strongly believe the items we are reviewing and presenting here in this article are made of the finest quality.