The following article will review some of the best Philips Hue Lightbulbs. We would recommend using Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance A19 E26 LED Smart Bulb, Bluetooth & Zigbee Compatible (Hue Hub Optional), Works with Alexa & Google Assistant – A Certified for Humans Device (562785),3 Pack. as it is one of the best products currently available in the market.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Philips Hue Lightbulbs you can buy right now. Below you’ll find our more detailed reviews & buyer’s guide, which should help answer any questions you may have before purchasing your new Philips Hue Lightbulbs.
List of Best Philips Hue Lightbulbs
The Best Philips Hue Lightbulbs: Reviews
How do you know which Philips Hue Lightbulbs is best for you? Many factors can influence your decision when you buy a Philips Hue Lightbulbs. For example, price is an important consideration. You want to get the most value for your money. But other factors may also influence your decision, such as:
- What kind of materials does it use? The material used in construction is one of the most important considerations. Each material has its pros and cons. For example, aluminum is stronger than glass but more prone to scratches, while plastic is less expensive than metal but can be more prone to cracking if you drop your phone on hard surfaces.
- Does it have what you need? If you’re looking for a good product, you must first look at its features. The more features it has, the better. The more complicated the product is, the more expensive it will be. It’s important to find a balance between quality and price.
- What is the quality of the item? The quality of the product is usually determined by its durability and how well it can handle wear and tear. This is especially true for Philips Hue Lightbulbs, where poor-quality products may break down after a few months or less.
- How much does it cost? Finally, price is important in choosing the right Philips Hue Lightbulbs for yourself because not all products are priced equally. Sometimes, paying more can mean getting better quality products or even more benefits than what cheaper products provide.
- Is this product worth my money? There are many different types of Philips Hue Lightbulbs on the market today, so you need to find one that will give you good value for money without breaking the bank. You should also consider how sturdy it is and how much use it can get before needing replacement or repair.
- Is it easy to use? There’s no point in buying a product if you have to spend hours figuring out how it works before you can use it properly. Ensure instructions are clear and easy to follow so you can start using your purchase without delay when you get home from the store.
- How good is the customer service policy? If you want to be sure that you will be able to use the product without any hassle in case something goes wrong, then you need to know what kind of customer service the company offers.
Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance A19 E26 LED Smart Bulb, Bluetooth & Zigbee Compatible (Hue Hub Optional), Works with Alexa & Google Assistant – A Certified for Humans Device (562785),3 Pack
$79.99 in stock
- Simple to Get Started; Set the mood with 16 million colors. Control your Philips Hue Smart Lights all with just the touch of a button on your mobile device or your favorite voice assistant. Add up to 10 Hue Bluetooth/Zigbee smart bulbs with the (free) Hue Bluetooth app. When ready to connect a voice assistant, just go to Settings > Add voice assistant in the Hue App.
- Certified for humans: Struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free. No patience needed—they’re actually simple.
- Lifetime: 22 years or 25,000 lifetime hours (based on industry average usage), Energy Star Certified
- Previous Hue Customers; This smart light, while Bluetooth compatible, will continue to work with your Hue Hub and can be seamlessly integrated into your current Hue Ecosystem. With the Hue Hub, you can control up to 50 smart lights throughout your home (even outdoor). Create timers and routines to automate your entire smart home lighting setup. Control your lights while away from home or add accessories such as motion sensors and smart switches to further enhance your experience.
- Set the right mood: Style up your home decor with color accents or set up fun light colors for your next party. Support your day with pre-set light recipes, to get you energized in the morning and wind you down after a long day.
Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance A19 60W Equivalent Dimmable LED Smart Light Bulb, 1 Smart Bulb, Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant (All US Residents)
2 used from $37.99
- California Sku
- Choose from 16 million colors to instantly change the look and atmosphere of your room or control your lights with your voice device. For the full Hue experience and to take advantage of voice activation purchase the Philips Hue Hub (Model: 458471). Search "Philips Hue Hub" or "B016H0QZ7I" to find this product on Amazon.
- Choose from 16 million colors to instantly change the look and atmosphere of your room or control your lights with your Voice device. Requiring the Hue hub (sold separately) for the full Hue experience
- Voice control: Control your Philips Hue lights with your voice using Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system
- To install, simply screw in the smart bulbs into your desired light location, download the Hue mobile app and pair your Hue Hub. Control smart-bulb-equipped lamps and overhead lights via the Philips Hue App. Ideal for your favorite ceiling fan lights, floor lamps, table lamps, pendant lights, and more throughout your home
Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance LED Smart Light Bulb Starter Kit, 3 A19 Smart Bulbs & 1 Hue Hub (Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit & Google Assistant)
2 used from $149.99
- Whole Home Smart Lighting: Extend Smart Lighting throughout Your Home (up to 50 light Points on one Hub); Set the mood with pre set light recipes or create custom scenes through the Philips Hue App to set the mood in Your Smart Home
- Voice Activated: By using the Hue Hub, these Smart Bupounds connect to Your favorite Smart Home devices like Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant for the Ultimate Smart Home Experience
- Easy to Install: To install, simply screw the Smart bupounds into Your desired lamp, overhead light, ceiling fan, or pendant light, then download the Hue Mobile app and pair with Your Hue Hub; From the Hue App you can begin Controlling all of Your installed hue lights seamlessly
- Schedule your Own Custom Light Scenses: With the Philips Hue App you can set routines to help you feel energized in the morning, have your lights detect when you arrive home, or turn the smart lights off gradually as you head to Bed; Customization is at your fingertips with Philips Hue
- Expand Your Philips HUE Ecosystem: You can easily Expand on Your starter kit when you purchase other Hue light Points & Accessories; Try adding a Hue Tap switch for Control without touching Your Smart phone; Add a Hue Play to set the Perfect scene for Your next binge worthy show; No need to worry about Your Wi Fi speed, with the Hue Hub you can reliably add and Control up to 50 Hue lights & Accessories without clogging up Your Wi Fi
Philips Hue 548586-4 CFH BLE Smart Light Bulb, 4 Count (Pack of 1), White and Color Ambiance (16 Million Colors)
$159.99 in stock
- Control up to 10 lights with the Bluetooth app. With the Hue Bluetooth app, you can control directly your Hue smart lights in a single room of your home. Add up to 10 smart lights and control them all with just the touch of a button on your mobile device.
- Control lights with your voice. Get hands-free control of your lights and use your voice instead! Simple voice commands allow you to control multiple lights in a room or just a single lamp. *Works with the Google Assistant and Alexa.
- Easy 2-step installation. Just screw in your Hue Bluetooth bulb and download the Hue Bluetooth app to connect directly to your new bulb.
- Create a personalized experience with colorful smart light. Transform your home with over 16 million colors, instantly creating the right atmosphere for any event. With the touch of a button, you can set a festive mood for a party, turn your living room into a movie theater, enhance your home decor with color accents, and much more.
- Unlock full set of smart light features with Hue Hub (sold separately). Add a Hue Hub (sold separately) to your smart lights to experience the full set of Philips Hue features. With a Hue Hub (sold separately), you can add up to 50 smart lights to control throughout your home. Create timers and routines to automate your entire smart home lighting setup, use your lights to wake up and go to sleep. Control your lights while away from home or add accessories such as motion sensors and smart switches.
Philips Hue White A19 60W Equivalent Single LED Light Bulb, Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant, (All US Residents)
2 used from $29.99
- California Sku
- Works with Amazon Alexa to support dimming through voice control
- Philips Hue can make it seem like you're home when you're not, using the schedule function in the Philips Hue app; Set the lights to come on at a pre set time, so the lights are on when you arrive home; You can even set rooms to light up at different times; And of course, you can let the lights turn off gradually in the night, so you never have to worry whether you've left any lights on
- Philips 455295 Hue White A19 Single LED Bulb, Works with Amazon Alexa (Hue Bridge Required)
Philips Hue White A19 60W Equivalent LED Smart Light Bulb Starter Kit, 4 A19 White Smart Bulbs and 1 Hub, Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant, (All US Residents)
- California Sku
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required and included, Alexa device sold separately)
- Enhance your home with soft white lighting, controlled remotely wherever you are. Automate your lighting experience with the Philips Hue App, and ensure you never come home to a dark house
- Each kit contains 4 Philips Hue White A19 60W Energy Star Certified LED Smart bulbs (able to fit most lamps, overhead lights, and 4-inch recessed cans ); Philips Hue Hub that can reliably control up to 50 Hue lights without slowing your WiFi; three-year warrantee
- To install, simply screw the smart bulbs into your desired light location, download the Hue mobile app and pair your Hue Hub. Control smart-bulb-equipped lamps and overhead lights via the Philips Hue App
Philips Hue White A19 Medium Lumen Smart Bulb, 1100 Lumens, Bluetooth & Zigbee Compatible (Hue Hub Optional), Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant
1 used from $13.98
- Use preset light scenes to get the best light in which to Read, Relax, Concentrate, or Energize throughout your day.
- Easily control your smart lights with the touch of a button, the sound of your voice or smart light accessories.
- Seamlessly create the perfect ambiance for any occasion throughout your entire home.
- Pair with any compatible Amazon Echo or Google Home device to use simple voice commands to control your Hue lights, hands free.
- Add a Hue Bridge to your Bluetooth-controlled setup to tap into upgraded features such as away-from-home control & Sync with Music
Philips Hue Play White & Color Smart Light, 2 Pack Base kit, Hub Required/Power Supply Included (Works with Amazon Alexa, Apple Homekit & Google Home)
$133.00 in stock
15 used from $79.71
- Includes Power Supply: Connect up to 3 Hue Plays on 1 Power Supply unit; Requires the Hue Hub (sold separately, Model 458471); Search 'Philips Hue Hub' or 'B016H0QZ7I' to find this product on Amazon
- Voice Activated: The Philips Hue White & Color Ambiance Bar Light can be controlled using Your Voice when you have Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant Enabled (Philips Hue Hub and Smart Home Device required and sold separately); Philips Hue Smart lights can also be paired for Home automation with Your existing Nest products or Samsung SmartThings system
- Limitless Posibilities: Enhance Your Smart Home with the Philips Hue Play; The Design is aesthetically pleasing and will adapt well with any living room setup; Let you Smart light stand on Your cabinet to create a pleasant ambiance, mount it on the back of your TV or even lay it flat on the floor to brighten your walls From floor to ceiling
- Ultimate TV Lighting Experience : Create the most beautiful backlight for your television; Just mount Philips Hue Play behind your screen using the clips and double sided Tape Included in the Pack, and Enhance Your viewing Experience with Splashes of light surrounding Your television
- Easy Installation : Connect Not only 1, but up to 3 Hue Plays to the same Power Supply unit, leaving enough room for other devices; With each additional Hue Play, Your Smart Lighting Experience becomes even more immersive; This base kit Includes 1 Power Supply
Philips Hue White 2-Pack LED Smart Candle, Bluetooth & Zigbee Compatible (Hue Hub Optional),Works with Alexa & Google Assistant – A Certified for Humans Device
- 2 Choices for Easy Smart Lighting: Simply want to set the mood. Get started with easy smart lighting with these 2 fully dimmable Smart Candle Bulbs, designed to fit chandeliers and ceiling fans featuring Bluetooth app control. Add up to 10 Hue Bluetooth/ZigBee smart bulbs with the (free) Hue Bluetooth app or pair with your Hue Hub.
- Previous Philips Hue Customers: This smart light, while Bluetooth compatible, will continue to work with your Hue Hub and can be seamlessly integrated into your Hue Ecosystem. Continue to light your home smarter with Philips Hue.
- Control Lights With Your Voice: Works with Alexa for hands-free voice control. Easily connect your Philips Hue Bluetooth smart lighting directly with Echo Dot (3rd Gen), Echo Plus and Echo Show (2nd Gen), with support for additional Echo devices available in the fall. Echo devices also support voice control of Philips Hue Bluetooth smart lighting through the Philips Hue Hub.
- Unlock Hue’s Full Potential: For the full set of smart light features, add a Hue Hub (sold separately) to your smart lights to experience the full set of Philips Hue features. With a Hue Hub, you can control up to 50 smart lights throughout your home (even outdoor). Create timers and routines to automate your entire smart home lighting setup; use your lights to wake up and go to sleep; or make it look like you're home when you're on vacation using presence mimicking features. Control your lights while away from home or add accessories like smart switches to further enhance your experience.
- Easily Expand Your Smart Home: Once you add the Hue Hub you can sync your Hue smart lighting with other Smart Home Devices like Apple Home Kit or Smart Things systems. Sync your lights with Music or PC Games with the (free) Hue Sync software on your PC. Easily expand your smart lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor.
Philips Hue White & Color E12 LED Candle Light Bulb, Bluetooth & Zigbee Compatible (Hue Hub Optional), Works with Alexa & Google Assistant
- CLASSIC & SMART: The Philips Hue E12 Bluetooth Candelabra Bulb brings classic style and modern smart lighting features to your chandelier or sconce.
- SET THE MOOD: Instantly set the mood for special events such as birthday parties or holidays with millions of shades of colorful light. These smart candelabra bulbs are perfect for any occasion.
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Easily and wirelessly control up to 10 smart lights in a room when using the Bluetooth-enabled LED bulbs and the Hue Bluetooth app. Pair your Hue lights with any compatible Amazon Echo or Google Home device to enjoy the convenience of managing your smart lights with just your voice.
- COMPLETE CUSTOMIZATION: Create your own scenes or use the preset Philips Hue smart light recipes to choose the right light to complement your mood or activities throughout the day.
- UNLOCK FULL POTENTIAL OF HUE: Add a Hue Smart Hub to your Bluetooth-controlled setup to tap into upgraded features such as away-from-home control (Hue Hub sold separately)
Best Philips Hue Lightbulbs: Buying Guide
It would be great if every purchase we made was carefully thought through and planned. We would budget, save and only make the purchase if we could pay for it in cash, right? The truth is that almost everyone is vulnerable to making impulse purchases, both large and small. But while it can be fun at the moment, impulse shopping can also cause feelings of guilt and regret, not to mention financial hardship and debt. So how do you find the middle ground?
How we choose
We broke down our research and analysis process into different rating factors. We use each product’s weighted performance in each category to determine our overall rankings, but we recommend you pay closer attention to the most important criteria. Our experts recommended the following factors when shopping Philips Hue Lightbulbs:
- Customer Feedback
Understand The Product’s Quality
Sometimes it can be challenging to find quality products worth your money. With so many options, it’s hard to know what you’re buying into. The best way to ensure you are getting the best Philips Hue Lightbulbs for your needs is by understanding the qualities of a product.
The best Philips Hue Lightbulbs is the one that lasts a long time. They must be durable and reliable if you want them to work for an extended period. To understand your product’s durability, you must look at the quality before making purchases.
You will find this information on the packaging or from reading reviews online. It may take some effort, but in the end, knowing about these things can save you money and provide peace of mind when making a purchase decision.
Check The Brand Label Of The Product
The best way to find the Philips Hue Lightbulbs is by checking for the label of a trusted brand. It will ensure that you are getting the most out of your money and not wasting it on something that doesn’t work or isn’t worth it.
Making a purchase decision can be tricky, especially regarding something as important as health and safety. With so many choices, how can you know if you’re buying the best Philips Hue Lightbulbs? There’s one way that’s always reliable: look for the brand label of the product because these brands have been around long enough to prove their quality and safety standards. You may not be able to find a better option than one from this list.
Product labels are designed to provide information about what materials were used in production, where they were made, what hazards might exist with use and more. These labels will also tell you about any certifications or qualifications the company has met.
Read Reviews From Consumers
Knowing a product’s pros and cons is essential before making a purchase. There are many reviews from customers who have tried the Philips Hue Lightbulbs, so it will be easier to see what could happen if you buy this item. It will help ensure that your expectations match the reality of the product.
Purchasing an item without knowledge or research can lead to dissatisfaction, buyer’s remorse, and wasted money on something that doesn’t work well for you. The more information we have about a potential purchase, the better chance we will meet our needs by buying one specific thing over another. You don’t want to regret spending your hard-earned money on something that will not meet your needs.
Make Comparisons Between Prices And Quality
Buying the best Philips Hue Lightbulbs can be difficult. The first thing you should do is make sure that you get the best quality for your money. It means comparing prices and reviews of products on various sites to determine which one has more value for what they charge or is cheaper but not as good quality. Price, durability, and functionality can influence your buying decision.
To make sure you’re making an informed decision before committing to a purchase, it’s essential to understand what product best suits your needs. This way, you won’t have buyer’s remorse after spending money on something that will break or wear out after only a few uses.
With the rise in technology, comparing prices and quality is easier before buying. Where to buy can depend on what you are looking for. You want to ensure you’re getting a reasonable price and a product that will last long-term.
Seek The Opinion Of Friends And Family
Do you have a product that needs to be purchased? If so, ask your friends and family for their opinion before you do anything else. They may not even know the Philips Hue Lightbulbs, but they can help guide you in the right direction. Once you find out what people think about it, go from there!
However, it’s essential to know what you want before asking them to give a more informed answer. Many different Philips Hue Lightbulbs on the market do the same thing, but some may be better suited for certain people.
Consumer Feedback & Return Policy
It’s always a good idea to know what you’re getting before making the purchase. It is especially true when buying the Philips Hue Lightbulbs, where finding product quality can be tricky. To give yourself peace of mind in your purchasing decision, try searching for reviews from other buyers or asking them questions about their experience with that particular item if they have an account on the site. If all else fails and you still want more information before deciding, take advantage of the free return policy!
Check The Warranty
When looking for the Philips Hue Lightbulbs, it is essential to check the warranty. If your purchase has a defect, you can get it fixed without breaking the budget. Or, if you’re lucky enough that something doesn’t go wrong and the product lasts for several years, then you’ll still be covered by the warranty in case anything does happen!
There are many different warranties on the Philips Hue Lightbulbs out there to help consumers know what they are getting before making a purchase. A good example is how some manufacturers offer long-time warranties on certain items while others only cover them.
#1. How Much Should I Spend on a Philips Hue Lightbulbs?
Generally, a Philips Hue Lightbulbs is going to live with you for years. Paying more for your product will reward you every time you fast open the lid with increased your speed, better quality accuracy and a sweet view. Again, the average cost of a new Philips Hue Lightbulbs is between $$ and $$$. Sure, you get out on some luxury features.
#2. How to use Philips Hue Lightbulbs carefully?
First, it’s always important to read the instructions from start to finish before using Philips Hue Lightbulbs for the first time. This is important because it’ll help you avoid mistakes that could result in wasting your money or hurting yourself.
#3. How to keep the Philips Hue Lightbulbs safe?
Read the warnings on the packaging. The warnings will let you know if there are any special considerations you should be aware of about using the Philips Hue Lightbulbs.
Follow all safety precautions listed on the label, and keep children away from your cleaning supplies!
Make sure that any cleaning solution you use is compatible with your equipment.
In general, all of the above Philips Hue Lightbulbs are pretty good. If you buy any of them, you will get what you want. Of course, it is worth mentioning that the best product is the one that meets your unique requirement. These Philips Hue Lightbulbs are very high quality and are built to last. Thanks for reading, and happy shopping!
Finally, it is time to review these top 10 best products. Now you know the best ten products of this year’s marketplace. And now it’s up to you which one you prefer now. You can decide to buy only one or maybe more. We trust that this article has helped you make a decision, and we strongly believe the items we are reviewing and presenting here in this article are made of the finest quality.