This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the best 12 Inch Car Subwoofers. We would recommend using MTX Audio Terminator Series TNE212D 1,200-Watt Dual 12-Inch Sub Enclosure. as it is our top pick for you.
We’ve compiled a list of the best 12 Inch Car Subwoofers you can buy right now. Below you’ll find our more detailed reviews & buyer’s guide, which should help answer any questions you may have before purchasing your new 12 Inch Car Subwoofers.
List of Best 12 Inch Car Subwoofers
The Best 12 Inch Car Subwoofers: Reviews
How do you know which 12 Inch Car Subwoofers is best for you? Many factors can influence your decision when you buy a 12 Inch Car Subwoofers. For example, price is an important consideration. You want to get the most value for your money. But other factors may also influence your decision, such as:
- What kind of materials does it use? The material used in construction is one of the most important considerations. Each material has its pros and cons. For example, aluminum is stronger than glass but more prone to scratches, while plastic is less expensive than metal but can be more prone to cracking if you drop your phone on hard surfaces.
- Does it have what you need? If you’re looking for a good product, you must first look at its features. The more features it has, the better. The more complicated the product is, the more expensive it will be. It’s important to find a balance between quality and price.
- What is the quality of the item? The quality of the product is usually determined by its durability and how well it can handle wear and tear. This is especially true for 12 Inch Car Subwoofers, where poor-quality products may break down after a few months or less.
- How much does it cost? Finally, price is important in choosing the right 12 Inch Car Subwoofers for yourself because not all products are priced equally. Sometimes, paying more can mean getting better quality products or even more benefits than what cheaper products provide.
- Is this product worth my money? There are many different types of 12 Inch Car Subwoofers on the market today, so you need to find one that will give you good value for money without breaking the bank. You should also consider how sturdy it is and how much use it can get before needing replacement or repair.
- Is it easy to use? There’s no point in buying a product if you have to spend hours figuring out how it works before you can use it properly. Ensure instructions are clear and easy to follow so you can start using your purchase without delay when you get home from the store.
- How good is the customer service policy? If you want to be sure that you will be able to use the product without any hassle in case something goes wrong, then you need to know what kind of customer service the company offers.
MTX Audio Terminator Series TNE212D 1,200-Watt Dual 12-Inch Sub Enclosure
$149.95 in stock
2 used from $145.75
- 5/8" MDF Construction
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150Hz. Aviation Grade Carpet
- Embroidered Terminator Logo; Impedance: 2Ω
- Combines the sleek looks and power of a Terminator mono block amplifier with either a sealed enclosure
- Houses two 12-Inch Terminator subwoofers, TNP212D2, or a vented enclosure
HYANKA 12 inch subwoofer, 1600 Watts Max Power Dual 4 Ohm Competition Car Subwoofer, Dual Voice Coil Car Audio Sub Subwoofer, for Car RV ATV
- 1. 【Powerful Sound】12-Inch Car Audio Subwoofer offers an 800W RMS & peak power of 1600W. The HYANKA BSF series of subwoofers are a great addition to your car stereo sound system. Designed to deliver hard hitting low notes. BSF-12-4 will bring the bass you want in your car.
- 2. 【Product Performance】Amazing sound reproduction and bass performance; High Strength Pressed Paper Cone and Foam Surround provide incredible sound quality with minimal distortion; Super heat dissipation design ensures long time use; Strengthening the vertebral body ensures a long life.
- 3. 【Product Specifications】HYANKA BSF-12-4 12“ Dual 4 Ohm Car Subwoofer. Superior to over 90 percent of the subwoofer configurations. Peak Power: 1600 Watt; RMS Power: 800 Watt; Magnet: Y35 Grade Dual (two pieces) 170*40; Frequency Response: 45-1000HZ; Sensitivity: 87 dB.
- 4. 【Dual Voice Coil&Easy To Install】 Dual voice coils will not produce more bass than a single voice coils. It is more about producing the right Ohm load for maximum efficiency from the amplifier that you are running. Design for Car, ATV, Van, High Performance Car Show; Easy To Install;
- 5.【Product Quality Determines Product Life】No need to change the subwoofer frequently. Product life of our brand: 8-10 years (one year warranty);Product life of other brands: 1-2 years;90 days Refund and Lifetime Warranty is a choice for you. If you are in any way not satisfied with our products，contact us and get a refund or replacement. We are committed to providing a 5-Star shopping experience to all buyers!
Pioneer TSW312D4 Champion Series 12" 1500 Watt Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coil DVC Car Subwoofer
- Pioneer TSW312D4 Champion Series 12" 1500 Watt Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coil DVC Car Subwoofer
- "Champion" Series 12' Subwoofer with Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coil
- Pioneer's latest "Champion" series sub-woofers are here. The TS-W312D4 is designed to take the "Champion" Series name to the next level with a range of improvements.
- Combining a large rigid centre cap and lightweight high rigidity cone structure improves output performance and reduces loss. Improved dual layer (elastic polymer & fibre) hybrid surround provides a lighter and more durable surround than traditional rubber compounds.
Skar Audio SDR-12 D4 12" 1200 Watt Max Power Dual 4 Ohm Car Subwoofer
- 12-Inch Dual 4 ohm Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 1, 200 Watts | RMS Power: 600 watts
- 2.5" 4-Layer high temperature Copper voice Coil
- High Roll Foam Surround - High flux ferrite motor
- Frequency response: 22 Hz - 300 Hz | Sensitivity: 84.7 dB
Rockville DK512 Package Dual 12" 2800w K5 Car Subwoofer Enclosure+DB12 Amplifier
- Loaded Sub Enclosure Features: Final Impedance: 2 Ohm, Peak Power Handling: 2800 Watts, CEA-2031 Compliant RMS Power Handling: 700 Watts, ¾” MDF enclosure, Bonded stapled and braced, Computer designed vents, Angled at 15 % for perfect bass alignment
- 2" 4-Layer Black Aluminum Voice Coils Wound with OFC (100% Copper) Wire, The wire we use to wind the voice coil is imported from Japan which is way better quality than the standard China wire, 50 Oz High Quality Magnet
- Amplifier Features: Rockville dB12 2000 Watt/500w RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp, CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 % distortion)
- RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc.), - 2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel, - 4 Ohm: 600 Watts x 1 Channel
- Amp kit features: 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable, 17’ – 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables, 17’ – 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable, 17’ – 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire, 3’ – 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
Rockville RV12.2B 1200W Dual 12" Car Subwoofer Enclosure+Mono Amplifier+Amp Kit
- Rockville RV12.2B 1200W dual 12" Car Subwoofer Enclosure amplifier+amp kit
- Rockville RV12.2B Dual 12” bass enclosure system with matching mono block amplifier. 1200 watts peak power/ 400 watts RMS cea-2031 rating. Dual 12” bass enclosure system with matching mono block amplifier. Quasi transmission Line cabinet design.
- Angled at 15% for near perfect in vehicle bass alignment. Exterior: high quality aviation grade tweed Carpet. Oversize Rockville Shield embroidery. Mono, Gold-plated push style, speaker terminal. Dual, high-power, high-efficiency 12" Subwoofers.
- 1200 watts peak power. Power output: 200 watts RMS cea-2006 power @ 4-Ohm and 97DBA (Reference: 1Watt into 4 ohms). Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20Khz (-3Db). RMS power: 400 watts @ 2 ohms. 4 ohm mono-block class A/B.
- 17" High grade twisted pair 100% Copper RCA cables. 17' 8 gauge translucent Blue Super flex Power cable. 3' 8 gauge clear super flex ground wire. 17' 18 gauge Blue remote cable. 17' 16 gauge speaker wire. Gold Plated anl heat resistant fuse holder
Rockville Rws12ca Slim 1200 Watt 12" Amplified Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure
- Rockville Rws12ca slim 1200 Watt 12" Amplified powered car Subwoofer Enclosure.
- 1200 watts peak power output. 300 watts RMS. 12" Super slim subwoofer.
- Ultra stiff composite pulp cone with Kevlar reinforcement. 3D molded acrylic dust cap. Expanded & Rolled Steal basket.
- High density laminated foam Surround. High power strontium magnet with ultra Saturated high BL motor structure.
- Vented core magnet motor structure. 2" High temperature aluminum voice coil. 8mm washer & yoke plates. 13.6mm Peak-to-Peak x-max. 70oz.
Skar Audio Single 12" 1200W Loaded Sdr Series Vented Subwoofer Enclosure | SDR-1X12D2
- Sdr series single 12-inch D2 ohm loaded Subwoofer Enclosure
- Peak Power: 1, 200 Watts | RMS Power: 600 watts
- Pre-wired Internally for a 1 Ohm Final Impedance Load at the terminals for an easy installation
- Premium Vented Enclosure Made of 5/8" Mdf and finished in black Carpeting
- Double front baffle (1.25") with countersunk subwoofer design for Flush and attractive appearance
Kicker 44DCWC122 CompC Dual 12-Inch 1200 Watt Single 2 Ohm Terminal Vented Loaded Compact Vented Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure for Trunks or SUV, Black
1 used from $349.99
- 12-INCH SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE: Kicker Dual 12-Inch 1200 watt vented subwoofer enclosure is factory-tuned and vented for deep, thunderous bass
- 1200-WATT POWER: 1200 Watts Max, 600 Watts RMS power
- SENSITIVITY: 2 ohm impedance and 98.4 dB sensitivity
- FEATURES: Features spring loaded speaker terminal, custom port design, heavy MDF construction and thick black carpet to protect the enclosure
- SPECIFICATIONS: Compact to use in very little trunk space or in a SUV; Dimensions (L x W1 x W2 x H): 31.88 x 13.2 x 17.25 x 16 inches
Skar Audio SK12TBV Single 12" 800 Watt Max Power Vented Subwoofer Enclosure Bass Tube
- Single 12-Inch Vented Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure Bass Tube (Passive)
- Peak Power: 800 Watts, RMS Power: 400 Watts
- Dual 2-ohm Voice Coil Subwoofer wired internally to a 1-ohm Final Impedance Load
- Highly Efficient and Powerful Subwoofer, Frequency Response Range: 26Hz - 200Hz
- Vented Enclosure Tube Design Delivers Powerful and Responsive Bass Output
Best 12 Inch Car Subwoofers: Buying Guide
It would be great if every purchase we made was carefully thought through and planned. We would budget, save and only make the purchase if we could pay for it in cash, right? The truth is that almost everyone is vulnerable to making impulse purchases, both large and small. But while it can be fun at the moment, impulse shopping can also cause feelings of guilt and regret, not to mention financial hardship and debt. So how do you find the middle ground?
How we choose
We broke down our research and analysis process into different rating factors. We use each product’s weighted performance in each category to determine our overall rankings, but we recommend you pay closer attention to the most important criteria. Our experts recommended the following factors when shopping 12 Inch Car Subwoofers:
- Customer Feedback
Understand The Product’s Quality
Sometimes it can be challenging to find quality products worth your money. With so many options, it’s hard to know what you’re buying into. The best way to ensure you are getting the best 12 Inch Car Subwoofers for your needs is by understanding the qualities of a product.
The best 12 Inch Car Subwoofers is the one that lasts a long time. They must be durable and reliable if you want them to work for an extended period. To understand your product’s durability, you must look at the quality before making purchases.
You will find this information on the packaging or from reading reviews online. It may take some effort, but in the end, knowing about these things can save you money and provide peace of mind when making a purchase decision.
Check The Brand Label Of The Product
The best way to find the 12 Inch Car Subwoofers is by checking for the label of a trusted brand. It will ensure that you are getting the most out of your money and not wasting it on something that doesn’t work or isn’t worth it.
Making a purchase decision can be tricky, especially regarding something as important as health and safety. With so many choices, how can you know if you’re buying the best 12 Inch Car Subwoofers? There’s one way that’s always reliable: look for the brand label of the product because these brands have been around long enough to prove their quality and safety standards. You may not be able to find a better option than one from this list.
Product labels are designed to provide information about what materials were used in production, where they were made, what hazards might exist with use and more. These labels will also tell you about any certifications or qualifications the company has met.
Read Reviews From Consumers
Knowing a product’s pros and cons is essential before making a purchase. There are many reviews from customers who have tried the 12 Inch Car Subwoofers, so it will be easier to see what could happen if you buy this item. It will help ensure that your expectations match the reality of the product.
Purchasing an item without knowledge or research can lead to dissatisfaction, buyer’s remorse, and wasted money on something that doesn’t work well for you. The more information we have about a potential purchase, the better chance we will meet our needs by buying one specific thing over another. You don’t want to regret spending your hard-earned money on something that will not meet your needs.
Make Comparisons Between Prices And Quality
Buying the best 12 Inch Car Subwoofers can be difficult. The first thing you should do is make sure that you get the best quality for your money. It means comparing prices and reviews of products on various sites to determine which one has more value for what they charge or is cheaper but not as good quality. Price, durability, and functionality can influence your buying decision.
To make sure you’re making an informed decision before committing to a purchase, it’s essential to understand what product best suits your needs. This way, you won’t have buyer’s remorse after spending money on something that will break or wear out after only a few uses.
With the rise in technology, comparing prices and quality is easier before buying. Where to buy can depend on what you are looking for. You want to ensure you’re getting a reasonable price and a product that will last long-term.
Seek The Opinion Of Friends And Family
Do you have a product that needs to be purchased? If so, ask your friends and family for their opinion before you do anything else. They may not even know the 12 Inch Car Subwoofers, but they can help guide you in the right direction. Once you find out what people think about it, go from there!
However, it’s essential to know what you want before asking them to give a more informed answer. Many different 12 Inch Car Subwoofers on the market do the same thing, but some may be better suited for certain people.
Consumer Feedback & Return Policy
It’s always a good idea to know what you’re getting before making the purchase. It is especially true when buying the 12 Inch Car Subwoofers, where finding product quality can be tricky. To give yourself peace of mind in your purchasing decision, try searching for reviews from other buyers or asking them questions about their experience with that particular item if they have an account on the site. If all else fails and you still want more information before deciding, take advantage of the free return policy!
Check The Warranty
When looking for the 12 Inch Car Subwoofers, it is essential to check the warranty. If your purchase has a defect, you can get it fixed without breaking the budget. Or, if you’re lucky enough that something doesn’t go wrong and the product lasts for several years, then you’ll still be covered by the warranty in case anything does happen!
There are many different warranties on the 12 Inch Car Subwoofers out there to help consumers know what they are getting before making a purchase. A good example is how some manufacturers offer long-time warranties on certain items while others only cover them.
#1. How Much Should I Spend on a 12 Inch Car Subwoofers?
Generally, a 12 Inch Car Subwoofers is going to live with you for years. Paying more for your product will reward you every time you fast open the lid with increased your speed, better quality accuracy and a sweet view. Again, the average cost of a new 12 Inch Car Subwoofers is between $$ and $$$. Sure, you get out on some luxury features.
#2. How to use 12 Inch Car Subwoofers carefully?
First, it’s always important to read the instructions from start to finish before using 12 Inch Car Subwoofers for the first time. This is important because it’ll help you avoid mistakes that could result in wasting your money or hurting yourself.
#3. How to keep the 12 Inch Car Subwoofers safe?
Read the warnings on the packaging. The warnings will let you know if there are any special considerations you should be aware of about using the 12 Inch Car Subwoofers.
Follow all safety precautions listed on the label, and keep children away from your cleaning supplies!
Make sure that any cleaning solution you use is compatible with your equipment.
In general, all of the above 12 Inch Car Subwoofers are pretty good. If you buy any of them, you will get what you want. Of course, it is worth mentioning that the best product is the one that meets your unique requirement. These 12 Inch Car Subwoofers are very high quality and are built to last. Thanks for reading, and happy shopping!
Finally, it is time to review these top 10 best products. Now you know the best ten products of this year’s marketplace. And now it’s up to you which one you prefer now. You can decide to buy only one or maybe more. We trust that this article has helped you make a decision, and we strongly believe the items we are reviewing and presenting here in this article are made of the finest quality.