Dogs are great: they give us love, company and are always there when we need them. But did you know that dogs are much more than meets the eye?
We all know that dogs have been “man’s best friend” for thousands of years, but our four-legged friends have so much more that makes them truly amazing. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite dog facts so you can learn a little more. about your dog
The 7 Amazing facts about dogs :
- Their sense of smell is at least 40 times better than ours.
- Some have such good noses that they can sniff out medical problems.
- Dogs can sniff while breathing.
- Some dogs are incredible swimmers.
- Some are fast and could even beat a cheetah!
- Dogs don’t sweat like we do.
- Your dog can have left or right paws.
If you have a dog, spend a day tracking their activities and writing them in a journal. What do you do? How is it doing? Does it exhibit wolf-like behavior? Choose your favorite dog breed and draw a picture of it. Add your special features like colors and patterns.